Count on Vivint Even During Power Outages
Vivint takes security reliability seriously, and even has a cellular connection and extra batteries in place to keep your business security system running in the event of a natural disaster or power outage. So you can count on the same 24/7 monitoring and quick response time from trained Vivint security professionals, regardless of the circumstances.
Get Emergency Help in 8 Seconds or Less on Average
Vivint provides 24/7 first-party professional monitoring—unlike many business security companies, which outsource to third parties. Why is this significant? When your business’s security has been compromised, every second counts. The average wait time in the Vivint queue is 8 seconds, compared to the national competitive average of around one minute. That makes Vivint 7.5x faster than everyone else.
Moving? Take Your Vivint Security with You
Vivint makes the whole moving process easier. Though your Vivint business security system operates wirelessly and is integrated with your devices, the equipment is still hardwired into your network. However, the wiring is minimal and doesn’t require extensive drilling or visible anchoring. And Vivint provides professional installation by our moving specialists at your new location, so you won’t need to worry about spending the time setting up your security system yourself.
Choose a Business Security System Tailored to Your Needs
Big or Small Business Security
- Equip your business with integrated, automated security
- Employ 24/7 monitoring, 365 days a year
- Rely on Vivint to protect your business as you focus on running it
- Check in on your business anytime, from anywhere
- Arm or disarm your security system with the Vivint mobile app control
- Keep tabs on your security from your smartphone or tablet
- Integrate your business security with energy management tools
- Adjust your compatible thermostat or turn lights on remotely
- Save money on monthly power bills and invest it back into your business