Vivint Kwikset® Smart Lock Features
- Comes in three finishes to match any home decor
- Unlocks via a touchpad or the Vivint Smart Home® App
- Integrates with the rest of your Vivint smart home locks and accessories
- Notifies you whenever your doors are locked or unlocked
- Allows you to create up to 30 unique entry codes so you always know who’s entering your house
3 Finishes, Sleek Design
The Doorbell with a Microphone and HD Camera
Brass, Nickel, or Bronze
4 AA batteries
ZWave 500 Chipset
Deadbolt: 5.78”h x 2.72”w x 1.94”d (interior), 4.59”h x 2.66”w x 1.19”d (exterior)
Up to 30 codes
Range 50+ feet
Requirement Panel Firmware
Version 3.7 or greater
Product Protection Plan
Free replacement for defective hardware if subscribing to a Vivint service plan. (May require a separate site visit fee.) For product defects only. Does not include product failure due to abuse, normal wear and tear, acts of God, etc. as determined by a Smart Home Pro.
View More Specs +
Frequently Asked Questions
Which smart locks work with Vivint?
Any wifi door lock that uses Z-wave technology will work with a Vivint smart home system. So, if your home already has different smart locks installed but you’re switching to Vivint monitoring, you may not need to replace your existing digital door lock. Any keyless door lock that Vivint sells will be compatible with the system. If you’re unsure whether a specific lock will work, call a representative today to see which smart lock models are the best for your home.
How much does the Vivint Kwikset® Smart Lock cost?
The cost of a Vivint system varies widely based on the individual, so it’s best to call and speak with a representative to determine an accurate cost for your needs. That being said, you can plan to pay an installation fee, a fee for the device—in this case the Smart Lock—itself, and other fees associated with the Vivint Smart Home® App and monthly monitoring.
How do I add a Smart Lock to my Vivint Smart Home?
- Press the home button on your Vivint console
- Select “Services”
- Then, select the wrench icon
- Type your 4-digit pin when prompted
- Select “Add Devices”
- Remove the covering on the back of your Smart Lock and press the white button one or two times
- Check your console. It should now recognize your new Smart Lock.