Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro: A Window Where You Want It.
- 1080p HD video quality and a 4K image sensor show all the details
- Sleek, discreet design looks sophisticated yet blends in
- Infrared LED night vision means clear images even in the dark
- Motion-detected clips get created automatically
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity improve performance
- Smart Sentry™ proactively discourages thieves
Smart Sentry™ Takes a Preventative Approach.
Most security cameras watch silently when burglars attempt to break in, but the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro isn’t silent. It uses Smart Sentry™ detection to identify human movement and warn lurkers they’re being watched with a cheeky, loud chirp and a glowing recording indicator. The camera’s immediate mobile alerts and two-way voice feature might be the best deterrents of all—they let you startle the visitor yourself with a forceful “Get off my property!”
One of the Sharpest-Shooting Security Cameras on the Market.
Like all Vivint cameras, the Outdoor Camera Pro comes with infrared LED night vision and HD resolution. But one unique feature is its 4K image sensor, which makes it possible to zoom in up to 10 times (3 for full HD quality) and still see distinct facial features or license plate numbers. The Outdoor Camera Pro also has a 140-degree lens so even conniving burglars have trouble avoiding detection.
Outdoor Camera Pro Features.
With this feature, you and your camera become partners in crime prevention. The Pro immediately tells you when someone’s lurking and easily patches your voice through so you can chase the perps off with whatever warning you choose.
Smart Home Integration
The Pro connects with your entire Vivint smart home, letting you monitor all your devices from a single app. Most importantly, the camera creates clips based on triggers from other security devices in your home—from a window sensor, for example.
Blending Wi-Fi and Ethernet results in two major benefits. First, camera performance is exceptional, making picture quality crystal clear and reliable. Second, Ethernet puts less stress on your Wi-Fi network, freeing up bandwidth for other devices.
Smart Cameras Connect and Protect with Voice and HD Video.
Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro Specifications.
Max Video Resolution
4K Ultra HD with High Dynamic Range
2.8" W x 5.9" D
Event-based 10—90 seconds
3x HD Zoom, 10x Digital
Night Vision Range
Ethernet and Wi-Fi Bridge combination
Field of View
Two far-field mics with echo canceling
High-resolution photos saved to your mobile device
View More Specs +
Related Vivint Products.
Frequently Asked Questions.
How much does a Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro cost?
The Vivint outdoor security camera is included in the Smart Home Video plan, which starts at $44.99 per month. If purchased by itself, the camera costs $399.99.
Can I add cameras to my Vivint system?
- Find the WPS button on your Wi-Fi router (look for the flashing LED light or WPS symbol).
- Find and press the WPS button on your camera.
- Wait for the light on the camera to turn green.
- Sign in to your Vivint account online at www.vivint.com by entering your email address and password.
- Click on “Control This Home.”
- Select “Video,” and then “Settings.”
- Select “Add Video Device.”
- The camera you’ve installed should come up as an option on the screen. If it doesn’t, manually enter the Mac ID number.
- Complete the prompts that follow to finish your camera setup.
How do I connect my Vivint camera?
- Restart your Vivint Smart Hub.
- Unplug your camera for 30 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Restart your router by unplugging it for 30 seconds, then plugging it back in.
- Restart your computer modem.
How do I reset my Vivint outdoor camera?
To reset your Vivint outdoor home security camera, locate the power cord wired through your home and remove it from the outlet it’s plugged into. Wait 30-45 seconds, then plug the camera back into the outlet to restore power.