Security Starts With a “Ping!”
It’s maximum protection with minimal effort on your part.
Keep Your Safety in Sharp Focus
Home security camera systems make it so you have constant eyes on your property, but it’s good video quality that keeps everything in the right perspective. The Vivint Ping camera provides a crystal-clear picture with 1080p HD resolution and full coverage of the room it’s placed in with a 140º wide-angle lens. High quality pairs with optimal performance in this wireless indoor camera, ensuring you never have to wonder what’s going on at home.
Ping Camera Features
The Ping camera allows you to save 20-second video clips, which are held on demand for 45 days so you can revisit them at your convenience.
Communication goes both ways with the Vivint Ping indoor camera system. It lets you “ping” and talk with your loved ones (and even your pets!) with one simple touch of a button.
Don’t be afraid of the dark—the Vivint indoor security camera comes equipped with infrared technology that keeps its vision sharp even at night.
Smart Cameras Connect and Protect with Voice and HD Video
Input: 100-240V @ 50-60Hz AC, 0.2A
Output: 12VDC, 1.5A
5.2”h x 3.2”d
Full HD 1080p
Field of view
155º horizontal, 80º vertical
3 high-powered infrared LEDs (850nm) with IR cut filter
Built-in speaker and microphone
Wi-Fi connection: 802.11 b/g/n @ 2.4 GHz
Works best with
1.5 Mbps upload
Product protection plan
Free replacement for defective hardware if subscribing to a Vivint service plan. (May require a separate site visit fee.) For product defects only. Does not include product failure due to abuse, normal wear and tear, acts of God, etc. as determined by a Smart Home Pro.
View More Specs +
Related Vivint Products
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reset my Ping camera?
- Unplug your Vivint Ping camera.
- When plugging the cord back in, press the button on top of the camera and hold it down until the light turns red.
- Your smart home camera will cycle through a series of lights. When the light turns green, this means that the camera is ready to connect back to your system.
How do I get my Vivint indoor camera online?
- Make sure your camera is plugged into a working outlet.
- Reboot your smart home system panel.
- Unplug your camera for about 30 seconds, then plug it back into the outlet to restart it.
- You can also restart your router by unplugging it, then plugging it back in.
Does Vivint require internet?
Vivint Smart Home is a cellular-based home automation and security system. It depends on a cellular connection to function, not the internet.
How do I reconnect my Vivint home security camera to Wi-Fi?
- On the home screen of your Vivint smart home system panel, tap the “Menu” icon.
- Press the “General” option.
- When prompted, enter your 4-digit PIN number.
- Press “Connectivity.”
- Press the “Wi-Fi” option.
- Select “Reboot Network Module.”
- Wait a few minutes for the system to start back up. Once it’s on, test your camera to make sure the reboot was successful.