Introducing Voice-Controlled Home Automation with Amazon Echo
Control your Vivint home automation system with the sound of your voice
Alexa Does What You Tell Her
Alexa is designed with convenience in mind. Use your Amazon Echo home automation system just by saying a few words, and within seconds, your house will adjust accordingly.
Simply use the following phrasing after saying, "Alexa, tell Vivint to…"
- Turn on my lights
- Dim my lights
- Lock my front door
- Arm my home security system "stay"
- Arm my home security system "away"
- Set my AC to 74 degrees
- Set the timer for 12 minutes
- Turn my heat down two degrees
- Open my garage door
You can even ask Alexa to tell Vivint you are going to bed and your Vivint home automation system will turn off the lights, lock the doors, arm the home security system, and lower the thermostat.
Take Advantage of Echo Voice Control Today
- Alarm & Non-Alarm Notifications
- Remote access with mobile app
- Automation connectivity
- Works with Nest, Alexa, and more