Connect Your Life with Vivint Smart Home Technology
Whether you want remote video monitoring or temperature control from a smart thermostat, Vivint equipment will meet all of your home automation and smart security needs. Plus, Vivint equipment is compatible with the latest smart devices, allowing you to integrate more home functions and control them from any web-enabled device.
Vivint SmartHome technology is compatible with the following devices:
- Amazon Echo
- Google Home
Do It All with Your Vivint SmartHome Equipment
Vivint SmartHome allows you to do much more around your house—or from far away—using your smartphone or tablet. Download the SmartHome app for access to your system from anywhere.
- Turn on lights, adjust the thermostat, or watch live video surveillance
- Contact Vivint monitoring agents through your SmartHome app or Smart Hub
- Get live updates and notifications about what’s going on at home
Wireless Home Alerts
The Vivint SmartHome app makes home automation mobile, so you can take your smart home system with you wherever you go.
- Receive alerts directly on your cell phone or Vivint Smart Hub
- Personalize wireless home notifications according to your needs and schedule
- Keep tabs on your home and family from pretty much anywhere
When you integrate your Vivint SmartHome with Amazon Echo, you get hands-free control of your entire Vivint automation and security system.
- Lock your doors, control your lights, and arm your system with your voice
- Use the Echo’s bluetooth speaker to access Amazon Music, iTunes, and Spotify
- Easily manage your smart home features if you’re busy completing a hands-on task
The Vivint Element Thermostat can adjust to your preferred settings when you’re at home or away. Make automatic adjustments or set scheduled sequences from anywhere.
- Maintain optimum comfort in your home
- Control with any web-enabled device through Vivint SmartHub or app
- Save money by taking advantage of increased energy efficiency
With adaptable smart lights, you can optimize your home’s lamps and small appliances automatically. Control existing light, pre-set energy limits, and increase overall security in your home.
- Set lights as part of customized scenes for certain times of day or night
- Schedule lights to turn on and off while you’re not home
- Save energy and money with controlled LED technology
Appliance monitoring gives you peace of mind that you won’t receive with basic security. Ensure that your kid has turned off the curling iron before leaving for school, or that the coffee pot is off when you’ve left for work.
- Control small appliances by connecting them to smart plugs and outlets
- Check in on your appliances while you’re out of town
- Minimize the risk of power surges or shortages
Vivint SmartHome security cameras give you the freedom to roam without leaving things to chance at home. It’s a strong visual connection to your home when you aren’t there.
- Watch live video feeds using your smartphone or tablet from anywhere at any time
- Check in on your kids or make sure family pets are behaving while you’re out
- Get comprehensive visual security both inside and outside of your home
Garage Door Control
The garage door control uses Vivint secure technology to protect against unauthorized entry. Easily access and control your garage door from your Vivint SmartHub or SmartHome app.
- Get notifications when your garage door opens or closes
- Allow access to whoever you choose (a delivery person, a family member)
- Maintain full awareness and secure one of your home’s main entry points
Easily secure your main entry points with Vivint smart locks. You’ll have complete control of who comes in and out of your house, whether you’re at home or away.
- Receive an alert on your SmartHub or mobile app if a door opens
- Couple with the Doorbell camera to see who’s at the door and answer it from anywhere
- Create unique user codes to allow temporary access to your home
Get Vivint Home Automation with the Perfect Package
Combined home automation and smart security is easy with Vivint SmartHome. Start by choosing the right package for your home, then customize your SmartHome with Vivint equipment options that best complement your system. A qualified Vivint SmartHome representative is only a phone call away if you have any further questions or need help setting up your system.
Get Your Free Quote!
Get Your Free Quote!
Your quote is ready!
Call the number below to get details from a Vivint Smart Home security specialist.1-855-977-4375
Looks like there’s an issue submitting your form.
Ensure your ad-blocker is disabled and submit again, or call us to complete your order!